半音階專區

倩卿秋波傳醉酒 -- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes [2005/12/8]
倩卿秋波傳醉漿 -- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes

下面是一首有名的情詩的翻譯。我大概花了三十年功夫才找到第一句的譯法,也才有辦法繼續翻譯,並完成全詩。

給席莉雅之歌Song To Celia

倩卿秋波傳醉漿,Drink to me, only, with thine eyes,

吾亦許卿如樣; And I will pledge with mine;

或於杯中留卿吻,Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

吾亦許卿不尋釀。 And I'll not look for wine.

起自魂靈深處之渴,The thirst that from the soul doth rise,

必得聖飲始遏: Doth ask a drink divine:

然縱天帝瓊津可飲,But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

吾亦取卿其捨。 I would not change for thine.

前曾贈卿玫瑰花環,I sent thee, late, a rosy wreath,

半為增卿華煥, Not so much honouring thee,

亦望彼花蒙卿潤芝 As giving it a hope, that there

得保花容長燦。 It could not withered be.

然卿僅吐蘭息於諸, But thou thereon didst only breathe,

即遣其還吾處, And sent'st it back to me:

自後此花生、香---吾誓-- Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

非為己,係卿故。 Not of itself, but thee.

一、二段第三行必須押同韻。三、四段亦同。譯文字數大致需同原文音節數,因為這既是名詩,也是名曲。(也是我最喜歡的演奏曲之一,雖說其難度並不高,只能算大眾小品)

© 2003 顏子英漢書院 All rights reserved.版權所有
郵政劃撥帳號:郵局代號:700 局號:2441362 帳號:1988992
匯款帳戶:彰化銀行代號:009 帳號:51855170292500
地址:台北縣瑞芳鎮岳王路 17 號